Hi, my name is Boaz, and nobody actually calls me “The Constrictor”; If you are here by mistake and are looking for that guy in the picture please follow this link.
A few other tidbits about myself:
- I was born in Israel.
- I have lived and worked in China for almost half of my life.
- I speak native Hebrew and English; and relatively fluent Chinese.
- I once biked all the way from Kunming to Chongqing.
- I have been running a business in China for almost 10 years.
In the weeks ahead, I will talk about some of the following:
- Living in China.
- Business in China.
- Chinese Culture.
- Being an Israeli in China.
First, though, I will tell you about a bike ride.